Danny B. Moore, Coordinator
The Mission of the Undergraduate Research program is to enrich the research experience of students. By working with faculty mentors, the students will have an opportunity to further their education outside the classroom while participating in academic research.
- Students will conduct an inquiry or investigation that makes an original intellectual or creative contribution to their discipline.
- Students will demonstrate a basic understanding of the process of research.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to draw valid conclusions from research.
- Students will recognize the educational value of research.
- Students will present the results of their research at the Chowan University Student Research Conference.